Data Solutions Advocate
Advocate Varada’s innovative technology to the data world. Act as a consulting domain expert on all outbound activities, represent the “trusted advisor” tone of voice to prospects and customers.
- Help create demos and benchmarks to highlight Varada’s advantage against other cloud data platforms
- Build and maintain the schemas and query repository and acquire new data and query sets
- Work with the performance team to check performance on each of the sets
- Develop highly technical content to support marketing and sales initiatives – brain-storm ideas and execute plans
- Foster developer / data architect communities and lead creation of new ones
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as a data engineer, big data developer, DataOps, or data architect
- Deep understanding (execution level) of cloud data platforms, including data warehouse solutions, query engines, SQL
- Deep understanding of cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Native English level
- Ability to work independently to achieve goals or set objectives
- Ability to handle multiple projects with quick turnaround times at the same time
- Bonus: previous “outbound” experience, such as product marketing, product management, developer relations, etc.