Varada is rapidly growing and looking for an experienced and talented Infrastructure developer to join our small and unique team and help us to take our product to new heights.
We develop one of the most innovative development Big Data systems in the world using the latest technologies.
As a team member you will influence the culture and standards of our rapidly growing R&D organization, involved in the design, implementation and stabilization of Varada core features.
- Internal infrastructure – design and implement internal product deployment for our R&D team
- External infrastructure – deploy the product in a customer environment
- Contributing in all development phases (from requirements to release)
- Keep the company safe – improve our networking and security
- Maintain CI infrastructure – AWS resources and Jenkins
- 5+ years of experience with cloud environments or big software infrastructures
- 3+ years of experience in Python (or any other high level programing language)
- 2+ years of experience Terraform/Cloud Formation
- Lateral understanding in order to solve large variety of challenges
- Familiarity with AWS/GCP
- Linux as a working environment
- Autodidact and self-motivated
- True team player
- Experience working in a startup company – high advantage
- Experience with Big Data platforms/DBs – advantage
- Experience working in open source environment – advantage