Varada is rapidly growing and looking for an experienced and talented Backend Java developer to join our small and unique team and help us to take our product to new heights.
We develop one of the most innovative development Big Data systems in the world using the latest technologies.
As a team member you will influence the culture and standards of our rapidly growing R&D organization, involved in the design, implementation and stabilization of Varada core features.
- Build and improve our infrastructure
- Contributing in all development phases (from requirements to release)
- Designing and implementing best practices and new features
- Supporting internal and external customers
- Dive into Presto open source
- 5+ years experience in Java development
- Linux as a working environment
- Ability to deep dive into large scale existing projects
- Good understanding of best practices in scalable server side architecture
- Autodidact and self-motivated
- True team player
- Experience working in a startup company – advantage
- Experience with Big Data platforms/DBs – advantage
- Experience working in open source environment – advantage
- Familiarity with AWS/GCP – advantage