Varada is rapidly growing and looking for an experienced and talented Infrastructure developer to join our small and unique team and help us to take our product to new heights.
We develop one of the most innovative development Big Data systems in the world using the latest technologies.
As a team member you will influence the culture and standards of our rapidly growing R&D organization, involved in the design, implementation and stabilization of Varada core features.
- Understanding the Varada solution architecture and design
- Create the performance test plan for the specific features
- Design and implement the performance (load, stress, resilience) test in programmatic language (Python)
- Investigate and analyze the performance test running results
- Providing the clear performance guiding to the developers
- Open the issues in Jira
- Work with the developer(s) up to issue fixing
- Proven experience in developing load/stress/resilience test scripts/scenarios, system monitoring, detecting problems and analyzing/validating execution results – must
- Knowing of scripting or/and one of common computer languages like Python, Java, C# – must
- Good analytical and problem solving skills – must
- Experience working in Linux/Unix environment – must
- Familiar with the performance profiling tools – preferable
- Experience with Big Data systems and SQL language – preferable
- Familiar with Grafana tool – preferable
- Knowledge of software development process – preferable
- Familiar with AWS environment – preferable
- Familiar Jira issue tracking system – preferable