Test Automation Engineer
Varada is rapidly growing and looking for an experienced and talented test engineer to join our small and unique team and help us to take our product to new heights.
We develop one of the most innovative development Big Data systems in the world using unique indexing and storage technologies.
As a team member you will influence the culture and standards of our rapidly growing R&D organization, involved in the design, implementation and stabilization of Varada core features.
- Deeply understand Varada’s solution architecture and design
- Create functional and non functional test plans for the system and specific features
- Investigate the test suites running results
- Open and manage issues on Jira
- Work closely with our developers up to solving problems
- Help with defining test scenarios for automation systems
- Implement automation scenarios in Python programmatic language
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills – must
- Experience working in Linux/Unix environment – must
- Strong communication skills – must
- Basic knowledge of one of common computer languages like Python (preferable) , Java, C# – must
- Knowledge in SQL language – highly preferable
- Familiar with AWS environment – preferable
- Familiar Jira issue tracking system – preferable
- Familiar with continuous integration and appropriate tools (like Jenkins) – preferable